View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2017, 02:11 (Ref:3767735)   #1662
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accident View Post
If you are going to buy a good wheel (which means even more money), then it will most likely be a great experience. The first game started off rough performance-wise but they got it running good and it provides a great selection of options to set up races and such with.

If you are going to stick with the controller, wait and see. The first game was nearly unplayable on a controller without fiddling with the settings for a while, and even then it wasn't easy. I've got a few hours just in getting my controller set up for it, then another 20 or so hours into it playing on the controller and I couldn't find a way to make it so I could actually race. Go for a drive? Sure, but push hard during qualifying or outbrake someone without crashing? Not anywhere close to consistently in most of the cars.

They have said they are working hard on making it better on the controller though, but time will tell on that one.
Thanks for the insight.