View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 18:53 (Ref:3801647)   #15
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It stays busy all year? This is news to me and I've been going there since the 80s. Thanks for the heads up!
I think my schedule for just spectator events was 20-25 for 2017. Most of those are track days for clubs but it seems like they are open for fans, one of the Chin events last year had a Reventon and the owner also has one of the special edition Aventadors in his stable. And those events aren't including mid-week testing and photo events closed to the public.