View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2012, 12:07 (Ref:3106630)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It may be relevant to point out that the Group 2 Capri ran centre locks. This was the case from the early 2300 to the post 1976 MkII/III.

My Group 1 Capri MkIII runs AP calipers. The standard front brake set up for the Group 1 cars was the Granada vented disc and caliper.

The Group 2 cars ran 15" wheels and thus bigger brakes and calipers. I recommend anyone who is interested to get hold of the Homologation Certificate. All the information being discussed is in there in FIA stamped pictures.