View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2004, 20:09 (Ref:1122568)   #15
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Just going off topic slightly....

The most violently ill i've ever been (except for that time I had some dodgy ham on that take away pizza) was when a company I once worked for bought a used Fork Lift Truck. It came at a remarkably cheap price for the make and model. When it arrived in the yard there was a strange smell about it and it was pretty grubby, so I asked one of the lads to put the steam cleaner over it. A bit later on I was passing the yard and the smell had got stronger, so I went to look at what was going on. The lad had done the outside and was taking the engine cover off. I won't go into too much detail about what we found. Suffice it to say we asked the forklift dealer about it and the reason it came so cheap was that it's first home was a seed merchant. It had spent it's life in barns and sheds. The warm engine being the idea place for rats, mice and birds to make their little homes in.

It's amazing how far the stomache can propel carrots... just thought I'd mention that.....