View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2005, 05:32 (Ref:1436692)   #82
SetikX
Racer

SetikX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No1Special;

Noone came here with the mentality to abuse webber, noone came here to rubbish him! Alot of ten tenths didnt include him in the top ten? Do you want to know why? Its a little secret which you may like to hear? Its because you can only have 10 drivers in the top 10, and to those individuals webber wasnt in that elite group.

You decided, like many other fans of Mighty Mark to defend him to the hilt. You started things IMO out of nowhere.

If you want to make pot shots at the likes of fisi:
"I have an image of Fisi spanking the barrier. What's Italian for "you naughty, naughty barrier, you!"

Then please, be cheerful and happy enough to let people have their oppinions.
_____

That said, and dont think it was apersonal attack, it was merely a plee from a tired 10/10ths fan who is tired of the continuous debates about MW.

-----

1. Alonso
2. Kimi

What can I say? Honestly Alonso was superb - to the T. His control was marvelous. Equally as much however, was Kimis heart. His was so betrotten by bad luck and poor workmanship that to any man on that grid I wonder where they would drag their energy.

There is a huge gap here, until we come to;

DC -
Heres saluting DC. Some said at the start of the season (and some still say) he should of dealt with Klein better, but IMHO DC's influence over Klien has been awesome. I have no evidence to support it, but from the role he has played in this young team, I salute him.

MS - Im going to gloss over this one, as I dont know why. His results - are - well amazing for the amount of crap he has had. I dont know if it was luck, or what, but whatever it was it was man made.

JPM - season long JPM was acceptable, name a specific race or 2, he was insupparsiable (sorry spelling is bad atm. Means perfect).

Thats 5, theres a huge jump then to;

Ralf / Trulli- Ralf ahead on points, Ralf ahead on early headstart of the season.

7 now, thats all I can think of who stand out.

Sato - disappointing, but ill be sad to see the boy of 04 leave us. He had us all in high hopes in 04 along side Button.