Thread: Gpl
View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2003, 13:38 (Ref:472995)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by ozywoodwards
btw, i took masta flat yesterday, just scrubed off speed by sliding the car through the curves. what agreat feeling that was, i was cheering all the way down the next straight.

I am soooooooooooo close to taking Masta flat. I did a 5 lap Spa race a couple of nights ago, and finally got down to nothing more than a tiny "comfort" lift. Its one of those amazing corners, isn't it - feels so satisfying when you get it right. I remember the huge accidents I used to have there - I used to go off at least 6-7 times out of every 10!