View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2019, 15:08 (Ref:3883850)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Who are you rooting for this year?

Of course, we are all fans of motorsport and Formula 1 may be a part of that. Usually, I mostly just like to see good racing, but from time to time, I find I cheer on one team or driver a little bit in particular. It may be an underdog or a big-name team or driver.

Is there anyone in particular you'll be particularly happy for if they do well this year? The thread came to mind because I was thinking about Williams and how much there is to support. For one, they have got two absolute racers in there - one the Formula 2 champion and another a down-to-earth guy who is a classic Williams driver in the traditional mould - no airs or graces, but steely determination.

For another, they have somehow survived where others haven't and even though they've been in the doldrums, they remain Williams and have not allowed themselves to be bought out. They finished stone last last year and yet there is hope there that they still understand this motor racing thing enough to get more out of their season.