View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2000, 14:12 (Ref:13277)   #7
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I regularly go to the Mid-engine championship and run the Red Rock Valley event. A win there pays off with a Ford GT40 Racer. Keep the first oone and sell the rest for a cool 250,000. I have all of my licenses now and am working on winning all of the bonus cars.

As far as the 30 lap Trial Mountain event I used a won car for that. I think the front engine/rear wheel drive championship will net you a semi-tuned Mazda RX-7 by Mazdaspeed. Finish tuning it out to the max allowable horsepower and use it.

As far as ringer cars go, the '99 Unisia Jecs Skyline is most unbeatable. I have won the GT World Championship with a Daishin Silvia GT, Unisia Jecs Skyline, Ford GT40, and a Taisan STP Viper. All of those are won cars. One of the strongest cars you can build in the game is a top of the line Ruf (Porsche) and take it as far as the game will allow, there is no racing version. It has around 630 hp and all wheel drive and rocks.

I love to buy cars and build up racers out of them. I think I have over 80 cars now with everything I've won and built up.