View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2008, 18:28 (Ref:2283811)   #8
Blazerteam
Rookie

Blazerteam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
If,as I suspect,that is the Cavalier as opposed to Vectra,I think it is more than likely I was involved in the fabrication of the Shell and Suspension components,it is certainly not one of the 93/94 cars,they had a panel welded into the front bulkhead where the heater should be,used to be a 5mm flange all around it.We changed that in 94/95,looked a lot tidier and smoother.Certainly the Air jacks look very familiar.Do you have any close up shots of the rear interior? if so, I could tell you more.The central tunnel [exhaust]should run front to back with cruciform tubing welded to the floor/cage mounts etx.
So good to get so much information .

More pics.

The last picture shows a cylinder of some sort at the roll bar.Is there someone who knows what its used for?.

The car looks to have been dark grey inside all its time,but on some of the pictures its white inside.Maybe it was painted inside in 95 when it was rebuilt..

One problem now,are that we cant get new wheel bearings for the front.They are angle contact bearings(may have another name for them in Uk).125x100x13mm.Are there someone that have them in England?