View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2022, 18:46 (Ref:4100127)   #59
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Only just watched the whole shebang as I had the lurgy so couldn't stay awake. New car made for a good show in my book. Ran well together, sounded good and looked fairly even performance wise amongst most of the teams. I'm not convinced by the one wheel nut in NASCAR or anywhere to he honest but guess I'm a grumpy old git set in my ways. I think the bigger wheel looks cool, especially the shiny ones like on Loganos car. I like old cars with chrome so that's probably why.

Brad Kesolowski (WHO?) gets my inaugural Joey Logano Award for driving like an ass. Honestly, what's Harrison Burton ever done to him? If HB chooses to get even like Carl Edwards did then Brad better grow an eye in the back of his head.

Well impressed with Austin Cindric. I thought he was massively improved in xfinity last year, but he was absolutely on it first time out definitely a star in the making

Read the TV figures were good, about 40% higher than NBA the same day. In shock horror NASCAR is mostly watched by old white blokes; need to do something to get young 'uns interested before we all become extinct...