View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2008, 12:56 (Ref:2301102)   #29
chocolate cossy
Rookie

chocolate cossy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dont get upset its just for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2
Why the need to run it as a multi venue event though? Single venue events can be good fun and it may help keep the cost down (and therefore keep the event accessible to all levels of competitor). You're right that Abingdon has a good atmosphere, maybe the organisers could look at that and pick up a few ideas to transfer to this event?

I'm not sure how many additional venues for stages could be found within a reasonable distance of Marham - again there may be access issues with MOD sites and realistically are there many other places around there that could run a stage or two?
i think that marham was a great venue from a drivers point of view
it was good on tyres i used 10 in total
i used £145 of fuel v power
the whole weekend cost me a grand less a new car
we took three cars and all three finished
we only suffered with brake faliure mainly
there was a party which i think was a great success on saturday night

i just think that service should be better located for spectators
and not so many 90 degree corners they must be more flowing may be at 60 degrees to let the little cars stay with the big boys ,

i also think that the entry fee of £340 split between two days and a free video was well justified thats £150 per day
i do think that we may have got another stage or two in on sunday but thats by the by
in wales we do some events where you book in for 26 stages in two days but if your running late you cancel some

we intend to take at least 4 cars next year so see you there