View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2008, 14:07 (Ref:2301150)   #31
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate cossy
it was good on tyres i used 10 in total
Lawks! 10? That's a years worth! 1 set of Dunlops did Abingdon, a sprint at Lydden, Longmoor, most of Longcross, a stage at Millbrook and a track day at Lydden - they're still not dead either! (we did however kill other tyres at Longcross by going too soft on compound )

Quote:
..not so many 90 degree corners they must be more flowing may be at 60 degrees to let the little cars stay with the big boys
The 90's are needed to keep average speeds down - if you reduce the 90's then you're probably going to end up with more chicanes and bus stops (incidentally - I wonder if Marko Martin had ever encountered one of those before? ).

Quote:
i also think that the entry fee of £340 split between two days and a free video was well justified
Yep. The entry fee looked good for the mileage you actually got.

Quote:
we intend to take at least 4 cars next year so see you there
It's on the list (budget allowing)