Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2017, 15:01 (Ref:3785056)   #2507
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That has to be flow viz paint.

Anyhow... I wonder if there is a potential for the aero devices making cockpit egress harder? What happens when you as a driver are trying to get out, grab the halo to help pull yourself out and pull off a handful of aero treatments instead?

They should have specified a aero neutral cross section (they may have) and not allowed anything to be attached to the halo itself.

Richard