View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2019, 09:00 (Ref:3932877)   #61
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
With my cynical hat on I have to suspect the ridiculous price proposal is so they can claim that subscribers have received a product with a total value equal to the payment given.It would avoid the need for refunds.
Was wondering how they'd handle subscribers on direct debit - and the cynic in me sees this as being a likely way they'll do it.

Either way absence of any communication from them seems really poor - a simple suggestion of a migration path for subscribers from print to Autosport online only, or even to a new online service would, in all honesty, probably have worked for me, as things stand cancellation of entire subscription seems likely, and there's pronounced frustration on my part that there's no way of doing this online.

Always amazing that previously successful businesses can fail in simultaneously totally avoidable and totally uncontrolled ways.