View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2020, 12:46 (Ref:3993780)   #2357
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm, I've been doinf a few charity rides recently on my mountain bike which is quite good. But I got fed up with being passed by riders on road bikes so I've invested in a full carbon bike. It only weighs 8 kg. Looking forward to trying it. We rented two E bikes in the new forest yesterday. They are a hoot to ride. I pushed it to max power and rode over a small humped back bridge. Managed to get some air.