View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2014, 11:10 (Ref:3451791)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
For the RS2, yokos are smaller diameter than the Avons, if the former are 185/60s. I had them on testing (at Goodwood) last week, and felt could do with taller gearing! Sure that's not the reason engine went sick....
It's really a compromise between stickiness and diameter. The original slicks in period were a pretty deep section so the post historics/D84 size would be best. However if I'm to get some better grip the most suitable for size is the Yoko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I hope you enjoy the AIA circuit, it is near top of my favourites. It will feel strange not racing there this year!
I'm certainly looking forward to it and any assistance/advice will be greatly received. I've booked the test day on the Thursday although I don't expect to run every session.