View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2002, 18:31 (Ref:361481)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm sure it was Tiff Needell and the conversation must have been 1990 or later because I hadn't heard Radio Le Mans before that! But he was referring to previous years.

Now you come to mention it I think he might have been saying that it was his team mate who should have stopped in the wrong pit. The thing that made me think it actually happen while Tiff was in the car was a extra bit in the conversation where he was talking about collecting a model of every car he had driven at Le Mans. He said he got a Richard Lloyd racing version for Christmas, but it (allegedly) caught fire over the Christmas dinner!

A lot of the rest of the conversation was about how chuffed they were to bring the short tailed bodywork for the newly chicaned track. Only they and the Brun team had done so.

Tiff Needell, Anthony Reid and David Sears did really well to finish third in 1990 (behind the two Jags ), but I can't for the life of me remember the name of their team that! Argghh. I can picture the car...

A pic of the Hill Porsche would be great, I look forward to it. Thank you.