View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2002, 20:52 (Ref:361578)   #10
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I've found 2 for you Adam - here's the first.....
Aysedasi - Great pics btw, I could have done with asking you for a favour of posting these about 3 years ago!
I was commissioned by Damon's management to do a painting for him which showed all of his major race cars from FF2000 & 1600 up to the 99 Jordan - all in side profile.
I had no photos to work from except from my own reference archive as DH could not even remember which cars he had driven!
I searched everywhere for a decent pic of the 89 Porsche that he drove but no shots in side view - until now!
The painting is on my website www.andrewkitson.com and under the circumstances I think I got pretty close to it. Thanks again for posting those.
P.S. The guy who commissioned me on DH's behalf is Pete Boutwood. Pete is a good buddy of Damon's and looked after all of DH's official merchandising. As a designer, he is the guy who actually designed the famous Damon B&H caps, Tee's etc. He also designed all of the current DC range and the colour schemes of all the MG race & rally cars. Previously he designed the Jordan B&H shark livery.