View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3784332)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Course all of this could be for naught if the wise old sages at the FCC tell us what we really need is a wide open and regulation free internet. You'll have to choose where you live based on who provides ESPN streaming if you want to watch without buffering or paying extra for the fast lane. And Comcast won't like having to stream ESPN and the cost of their precious NBCSN.
true true...all of this is playing out while the net neutrality debate is happening.

interesting (and more costly) times ahead!