View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2016, 17:52 (Ref:3629348)   #54
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not making a large post as I'm on my phone, but the dissection of my post was utterly ridiculous and hasn't even been read properly. A perfect example being I'm
Not talking about teenagers and those young troublesome kids, but it keeps getting brought up.

And the pilot and plane example completely ignores what I even said. I never said a plane flies itself. I said a computer provides the link through electronics and without a computer, the connection is no longer there. I never said the computer flies it, just pointed out that the computer transmits the pilots actions. It's one of those lovely well known facts that the Eurofighter cannot actually fly without the computer and would just fall out of the sky.

But as long as we're not reading posts properly and just using condensending nonsense about all those "whizzy" tests (which people who are far mor competent than us have judged a good thing, and those horrible young drivers keep passing), then the debate is absolutely pointless. Shame, as until then it was a great debate with Mike (as always - he's brilliant to debate with. Respect!) buts it now lost its way. So as we don't continue to derail this I shall bow out before its out of control.