View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4031070)   #2623
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Paul D, I can only report what my son and daughter in law told me. My own dealings with the Japanese were pleasant, although eventually they were unwilling to accede to my requests about a possible venture that would have had a huge impact on the packaging industry. It never happened at all, which was a great disappointment to me, both from a technical point of view as well as from a financial stand point.

My son has also worked in other places apart from Tokyo; he acted as an interpreter at the Nagano Winter Olympics in 1998, whilst he was posted out there as an exchange language teacher, which is on the other side of the main island. He also worked for a Japanese travel company, which is where her met his wife, in Osaka which is to the south of the main island. And his in laws come from south of Fukuoka which is situated in the southern island.