View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2018, 06:07 (Ref:3856889)   #33
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly not a classic, but held my interest for it's entirety. Nishy's commentary was again outstanding, which helped. He's in a class of his own at the moment (and I include the team working across the Pond when I say that).

For me, any notion of the privateer P1's actually racing Toyota through EOT is long gone (not that I ever believed it was possible in the first place). What we need is race long reliability from those SMP BR1's, because the potential is there for some epic racing between SMP and Rebellion.