View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2018, 16:42 (Ref:3865039)   #61
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Who designs these calendars? You have WEC weekend in Shanghai with little to none support package, and then week later on the same circuit ASLMS with (presumably) little to none support package. So not only are integrated grids between series thing of the past, but they also attempt to devaluate the weekends as much as they can. It just doesn't make sense, even budget wise, renting the track for another week.
Well, at first sight it looks like you are right, but I think they have different interests, like showing the Endurance series to a public of Touring Cars. There are other two series running this weekend at Shanghai.

This year we should see better racing action (I hope). Beside the fast Derani (how I enjoy watching driving this guy), the United Autosport effort with Phil Hanson and the always fast Orecas of JC Racing, should provide better racing.