View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2000, 16:37 (Ref:26965)   #15
ttc
Racer

ttc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally posted by angst
Exactly. If you make a good start of course you can move accross the track to try and gain positions. But if you make a poor start you shouldn't expect to be able to weave in front of your competitors (not just MS but ANYBODY!).
I'm trying to imagine MS apologising for something, but suspension of belief can only go so far...
How do you define a good start? Do you have to check your mirrors when you swerve so that you do not endanger the cars behind?

Point being, a lot of folks criticized MS for swerving at the start. Yet interestingly, up to THIS moment, I have yet to see one that singularly CRITICIZES DC for doing the exact same thing, TWICE. The first time, there wasn't any prob as MS sort of expected it... the 2nd one was the one that is, IMO, completely reckless as DC admits in the post race press conference that he DIDN'T know MS was behind him.

But yet all I have seen is gloating over MS coming together with Fissy and claiming that MS was to blame.

That is DOUBLE standards, something that many accuse the FIA of towards Ferrari and MS.