View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2004, 17:50 (Ref:1017760)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by ss_collins
I prefer the 'little circuits' I consider Lydden my home circuit, I really like Mallory, Combe and Anglesey looks good (but is too far for me!)
I've sort of monopolised this but that was my "geography" point.

I "like" all circuits. But some are more fun than others. I just don't enjoy Lydden. Five hours drive there for me. I can be at Oulton in less time.

The tone of the thread starter is a bit strange also. With a sig promoting a NW championship one assumes he (or she) only goes to Oulton anyway.