View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2019, 18:17 (Ref:3918512)   #3006
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Did not like that the Corvette C8 Stingray reveal was red not yellow. If I could afford a Corvette how could you NOT get a yellow one?

Would any of you consider a Corvette of any other color than velocity yellow if you could buy one? For me its hells no.
Did you watch the release show? It was an America and space age fest. They started the show with 2 astronauts and then went in to all the Vette and astronaut tie-in. The 3 cars driven on were red, white and blue. But I do agree think they missed the great chance to show off the racer at the same time even if they don't announce the specs, the GTE car just makes the look they wanted even more pronounced.