View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2019, 21:07 (Ref:3945425)   #14
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Totally OT, but here's something I've been wondering: Are you guys at all interested in sailing? I know it's not motorsports, but the technological arms races and loophole exploitation going on in the America's Cup and in some other classes are everything and more than what you guys are missing in racing right now! With IDEC, there's even a sportscar team involved at the top level. And the new (formerly Volvo) Ocean Race rules are an example of an event actually going back from spec to an open class.
Hmm, I did look into it a few years ago but thought following it would be incredibly hard? I mean But sounds interesting, especially the last line of yours, perhaps there is hope yet for some areas of sporting world?

Currently the only sport outside motorsports I do follow is the IBSF Skeleton World Cup, and with the things the way they are here right now in sportscars with bop and spec dominating, it is probably my favorite thing out there. And new season started today!