View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2006, 16:49 (Ref:1770755)   #74
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Robin, I don't seem to have any with you in it. However, I dedicate this post to all marshals and particularly those at Brooklands that weekend. Their's was a busy, and ultimately tragic and stressful one.

The first 3 pics show a sequence of events which entailed Adrian Campfield (5 - Swift SC93F) spinning, James Denty (130 - Royale RP16) failing to avoid him; both finished up undriveable in the middle of the track with the inevitable ensuing red flag:-

Here, the aforementioned Thomas Brimblecombe and Matthew Joynson provide more action for the marshals:-

I'm pretty close to ending this pictorial review of this event but for full reports and better pictures go here to see the final report of the fine FF1600.co.uk website:- http://www.ff1600.co.uk/index.php?id=1

Last edited by John Turner; 20 Nov 2006 at 17:12.