View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2018, 16:37 (Ref:3818425)   #55
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasportscar View Post
The picture was to show that pretty much everyone else was pointing their cars to the right, where the #9 is not doing that, but it's hard to get the entire picture from one...picture...Knowing Skeen's skill and class, it's 100% a racing incident and clearly not intentional. A stop and hold for 3 seemed too steep, but I could fully understand a drive through. I would be curious to see what the penalty call would have been had their been tires on the cement barriers, so the damage was less severe.
I'd never suggest that it was done on purpose (or due to lack of skill), as Skeen is clearly better than that. But I don't agree that it was a racing incident. 100% of the blame for that one is on the Mercedes.