Thread: SPA CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2018, 16:28 (Ref:3823278)   #35
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Agreed, easier to follow on a smartphone using Android than with a laptop using Safari, for instance. With the previous version you didn't have to click to change from "best lap" to "last lap" for instance. Question of habit I guess. Couldn't find the window where appears the race direction messages so far but saw the red flag warning.

I suspect they are not actively using Race Control messages for qualifying. Maybe tomorrow it will do something.

Each field being interactive in some way (or at least the ones I checked) is a useful touch. Not sue why the Class identifiers could not be shortened but it might not make any difference to anything else perhaps?

These screens are probably quite dynamic and different for each browser type supported in order to accommodate the limitations of different offerings and versions of them.

Alkamel certainly seem to be doing a lot of business around the world. I assume they must know their markets pretty well.