View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3832923)   #29
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Based on him slowing and previous contact? It's a valid conclusion based on the evidence and the radio call from Rossi who said it felt like a tire going down.

Turns out to be AA not buying enough Lock Tite and suspensions loosening for a second time
I didn't hear the radio call, presumably, we have different ad breaks. We came back from a break and the commentators said "Back at Road America, Rossi has a problem" and a second guy interrupted and suggested tyre as if it was his deduction. No mention what-so-ever of a radio call! Would've been nice for them to mention that...

Gotta hand it to you guys, I'm impressed you can put up with this standard of coverage. So many ad breaks and nonsense.

I can't get over how beautiful the cars look now days though.