Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2019, 23:14 (Ref:3880531)   #3373
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I still think it's mostly a feel good thing. I personally think something special is going on at FI and wish I really understood what. Given the drama at the team... punching way above their weight. But otherwise it still is a master slave scenario that we are expanding here and it's teams like Williams that are trying to go at it alone, but finding they can't make it work. So they are likely to get in line with the new world order as well.
always comes back to Williams... i lament their decline as well but surely their decline is not primarily the result of FI taking more help form Merc or Haas from Ferrari.

i do think they should have accepted more from Merc as they always could have gone back to building their own gearbox down the road...i guess we will see where they are next year (cant come soon enough right?)

for the record i do hope that they do find a way back and if its on their own terms then so much the better but given how many times they have put their hands into a drivers pocket im not so sure they can say that they go at this thing alone.

anyways didnt think your posts were doom and gloom...as per usual i thought they were very much on point!