View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2019, 19:15 (Ref:3923293)   #49
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I presume you’re not in a position to go to race meetings and watch live, then.

The ‘Aston Martin Masters Endurance Legends’ series (as it is now called) is run by Masters Historic Racing, and as far as I know they don’t have the wherewithal / funds / whatever to have their races recorded. If they are televised or put on YouTube, it’s usually because the particular event organiser has arranged it, or has a deal with a TV company. In this instance ITV4 in the UK.

Masters also run an Endurance Legends series in N America, alongside their HF1 over there, so some of those events may get recorded. The last 2 weekends they have been racing at Laguna Seca during the Monterey Reunion, so worth searching for coverage of that.

The other European organiser running similar cars, Peter Auto with their ‘Endurance Racing Legends’, have a YouTube channel, but I don’t think complete races are on there. Seems to be highlights mostly. They will racing at Monza next month, so again, keep an eye out for coverage. Their recent meeting from the Hungaroring was completely televised by a Hungarian TV company, but the ‘Legends’ were not racing at that event.