Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From Amazon reviews:

9th November 2018
Vijay
2.0 out of 5 stars
Not A Great Mixer
9 November 2018
I was at a party and recommended this to my friend Claire as a mixer, as she was running low on Martini. Initially it looked good, but the taste was not good and there was a really funny smell - so she was totally left in the lurch and had nothing to offer her guests Robert & Esteban.

However, if you are American and more easy going, or perhaps you aren't too bothered about how it smells or things like due diligence then this is probably the energy drink for you.

---------

0 out of 5 stars
Totally Real Taste
15 May 2019

Very impressed when I tried his. I was at a private Rich Energy pool party (see photo) when a bearded man offered me a can, one of he said, 90 million he was trying to offload on the cheap, something about an old logo. I drank it with some charming Americans from some sort of motorsport team who said they'd arrived to pick up a cheque or something. It must be jolly expensive in some places as someone called Roman who was at the party said he reckoned based on sales and their marketing spend, it's worth about £350,000 for every can they've sold. It did have a slightly bitter aftertaste for some of the guests, and there was a strong smell I couldn't identify from it, perhaps waffle mixed with manure - what some people would call massive b*llsh*t. Still it must be okay as apparently it's been presented to some judges recently. The party was only spoilt by some ruffians who turned up on mountain bikes claiming someone had stolen their horns. Funny old world.