View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2019, 15:16 (Ref:3929670)   #21
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Generally i dont really like watching races at Laguna Seca, dont really know why, just never grabbed me but i really enjoyed watching the qualifying and race this weekend. Drivers really had to drive the cars which looked like they were on the edge during qualifying and once the tyres went off throughout the race. There was real strategy, intrigue and great racing, it was fantastic.

Really impressed with Herta, after watching him in Euroformula Open it was obvious he was decent but didnt come across as anything out of the ordinary. However at this years Daytona 24 hours he did an incredible job in the RLL BMW in his first GT race and that really opened my eyes as to how good he really was. Excited to see what he, Ferruci, Rosenqvist, Ericsson can do next season. Also feel Jack Harvey put some impressive under the radar performances in the few appearances that he had.

Last edited by tux; 23 Sep 2019 at 15:24.