Thread: Multi 21 Sir Lewis
View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2021, 11:30 (Ref:4031655)   #173
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
It is 'extraordinary' in the context of a regular 'ordinary' person doesnt usually spend their summer (or winter) not knowing if they are coming back to work next year...
Really? I suspect that right now, there may be quite a few 'ordinary' people in just that situation.....

As I say, I defend my view that this isn't extraordinary. It's F1. It's money. It's prestige. It's standing in a team. I haven't the slightest doubt that it will be resolved and we'll forget all about it. The humble pie is warming on the stove, but I'm not peckish just yet.....