View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2011, 14:41 (Ref:2819231)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sharples View Post
A colleague at the HSCC (Chris Alford) used to race the cars in period and thinks they are tremendous value for money and great fun to drive. He says you can almost forget about engine rebuild costs.
He's one of the drivers I remember watching.

Quote:
It would be nice to see more of the earlier Pinto cars racing. They look prettier than the later cars.
Agreed

Quote:
I recollect that when Iain Rowley and Alan Morgan made a big effort to promote earlier Historic FF2000s it took just a couple of years to get to a 40 car grid at last year's 'International Trophy'.

How many Pinto engined S2000s are sitting in garages and barns?

Chris
Good question.