View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2019, 14:19 (Ref:3877935)   #17
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
It so good to have people speaking their truth here. Whatever the opinion, at least its democratic and knowledgeable.
Grant, there are replacement parts allowed, just have a look to Appendix K, Minis, and Big Healey's and BD engines are concerned to name few. All the details of castings are written and the makers are named (Welch for a Healey, Swift for a Mini, Richardson…)
I can't be called rich because far from being, but to have my next engine checked and sealed for capacity, valves diameter and stuff seems a very good thing. The increase in cost looks worth the relief. I just hope a UK seal will be accepted on another continent but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't!
Cliff Ryan, I'd love to say you're wrong saying a majority of competitors want to win at all costs…*but…
Zef, 36° is to much for my purse! Anyway thank you for suggesting!!