View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2020, 12:46 (Ref:4002593)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVDA View Post
Under the Supercars series rules here in Australia once the Safety Car goes "Lights Out" weaving is banned, as a result this has also filtered down to all the lower classes as well.

Watching the racing from the Tuscan GP meeting I note cars weaving right up until the leader takes off.

I believe Bottas and others weaving was a partial cause of the pile up on the Safety Car restart that resulted in the big pile up.

Your thoughts ??

Should the FIA follow the Supercars by bringing in a No Weaving rule ??
Personally, and happy to be convinced otherwise, I don't see how weaving contributes to the problem?

If the driver behind doesn't 'go' until the car in front has, what difference does it make if the driver in front is weaving or driving in a straight line?