View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2019, 11:23 (Ref:3925380)   #85
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Off topic, but relevant to the conversation is the 1998 Human Rights Act. Whilst this piece of legal garbage was enacted by Parliament, it actually has nothing to do with the EU. The theory was that the although UK had signed up to it (indeed wrote most of it) the European Convention on Human Rights was not enshrined in law. The Act made the European Court of Human Rights superior to the Supreme Court, within its remit. This was as a result of sheer stupidity since the ECoHR has nothing to do the the EU.

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic

And so it goes.