View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2019, 02:28 (Ref:3942664)   #166
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have said this time and time again....and I am sure everyone agrees. The obvious fix to all the problems at Ferrari is to bring Kimi back to replace Vettel. Ferrari got rid of the wrong guy.

Look at all the points that Vettel has thrown away the last couple of years or more. Look at the turmoil he has caused within the team and with his new team mate. Ferrari has a washed up driver pressuring his team, causing issues, unwanted stress and team instability.

Look at Mercedes with both drivers creating synergy within the team. Synergy equals success. Kimi would bring the team stability, popularity, synergy and stability. There would be no stress between the drivers, garages, etc. The focus would be on racing, winning and not egos.

I remember way back in the day when I predicted JV would be called up to drive the Beemer (BMW). I received hate posts from the naysayers. Well, it happened.

Surely, Ferrari management can see this would be a common sense move for 2020. Italy would literally go crazy. Kimi back to Ferrari. Kimi WDC 2020. Anything can happen in Formula One.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk