View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2019, 15:50 (Ref:3890143)   #2561
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me it's all a bit scary. Something like Apple where once you've signed up you are stuck. The thought of being tied to one type of charger at your home and the need for your car to be monitored 24hrs per day seems a bit 1984 (ish).

But, the products look good and during my previously reported SUV-ing I spotted a transporter with eight (?) S3s on it and we overtook a model S which I also like. But no, I'm not about to splash out on an EV.