View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2019, 01:43 (Ref:3935550)   #205
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
super great weekend.
We stopped by your spot to say 'hello'' a couple times, but no one was home. I had a good conversation with the pumpkin guy though.

couple shots of the site before it exploded into chaos
Sorry I missed y'all but that's awesome! And look at all the grass! I once again had the experience of looking at seas of grass around me and heading towards our mudhole! I guess we're attached to it now.

That was an awesome week, with perfect weather. I can't think of a better place to turn 40, thanks for sharing it with me!