View Single Post
Old 14 May 2020, 09:37 (Ref:3976066)   #61
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
regarding the test ban, considering that rule was written according to the original calendar i’d be surprised if it wasn’t changed to help teams and staff (and circuits) bring some money in.
Or even without the need to amend the rule if they inserted extra official test days.

Do the teams need to test though? The official pre-season test was completed, and there would normally be no further testing between that date and round 1. We are in the same situation, just with a longer gap between the dates..