View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2020, 15:58 (Ref:3954220)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I see cyril Abiteboul is throwing his technical team under a bus especially Nick Chester.bearing in mind the shambles he presided over at Caterham and his handling of the Redbull relationship I reckon he needs a good look in a mirror. A Binotto or Wolfe he ain't...
i agree, his tenure with the team has not delivered on any of the many many promises that he has made. while i am not a fan, i suppose he is still much better then the last guy who was in charge of Renault F1.

but he is the managing director of Renault sport...is he technically the team principle as well? as he is the public face of the team i suppose the titles may then be synonymous, but is he the ultimate decision maker for the team?