View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2020, 12:09 (Ref:3984477)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
The looks are certainly "distinctive" - what's more pressing I'd have thought is that the design as presented at launch wouldn't be road legal (there was something about the lights at least - can't remember if there was anything else). So the production version will have to look different. Is there any indication of when production models will be available?
I'm not sure on specific dates.

An article here discusses some of the changes that may be required to meet requirements. These include:
Headlights,
sideview mirrors,
windscreen wipers,
body paint,
tyres,
rounded edges.

They put forward a render that proposes how it may be developed to meet regulations.

That being said - if you were one of the people who already had an order in, how much would be willing to see changed in the design?