View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2009, 22:01 (Ref:2416244)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[SCCA] Trans Am Round 1: Road ATL

i know there is very little hype, fanfare or interest, for that matter, in the rejuvenated TA series but i, for one, am going to support it in every way i can, regardless of what others think.

therefore, i felt the need to start this thread even though there is some "other race" the same weekend as the first (approximately) 100 mile race that i will be attending on Sunday, March 22nd. my hope is that someone who attends each race this will start a thread corresponding with the race, with as much info as can be provided, since there is very little out there now (no surprise).

however, for 25 or 35 bucks, it will be well worth the short drive over to the track on a warm spring day (hopefully) with a <small> cooler of cold ones.

latest "news":
http://www.sccatrans-am.com/?p=473

only event info so far:
http://www.atlantascca.org/club-raci...d-atlanta.html

i will try to provide some kinda of review with (someone else's) pictures afterwards, if anyone cares . just happy that race season is finally upon us.