RussBohaty
Advertising Partner
Rookie

United States
Forney, Texas
RussBohaty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
I have had a tough winter trying to stay in shape.

I managed to keep motivated throughout christmas and get to the gym at least 2x a week. However, i went on a flight in January and was surrounded by plague. I have been under the influence of some kind of ill ever since. Just one after the other. I know that exercise boosts the immune system, but its hard to do any when you feel so poorly.

Consequently, the first kart race of the season was a killer. And the next one is going to be just as hard. (Teesside Autodrome - hard work in the dry!)

Can't wait for the sun to come out again. Kayaking and Cycling do the trick for me!
Peat,

That's the spirit. Are winters tough in Britain?

You might really benefit from my Couch Potato workout. It is a bonus with Racer's Workout. I'd like to send it to you for your use as my gift and well wish for your full recovery.

Send me a Private message with your email and I'll have my assistant forward you a copy.

Don't let the name fool you, the work is intense but in short bursts. The idea was for racers who wanted to get a little work in but like to kick back with the tv on the weekend to still get some quality fitness work done.

But I have noticed an application for guys who are trying to redevelop that workout habit after a long lay off. After like an illness or whatever.

Maybe it will help you too.

Russ