Advertising Partner
Rookie

United States
Forney, Texas
RussBohaty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicross424 View Post
Hi Russ

In most of my races my car comes on stronger in the last stage of the race so I need to be mentaly and physicly strong for that final push.
My races are short, about 15 minutes max but sometimes mid race my lap times go off if im not racing anyone.
The thing is that impacts when the car comes good and I start to catch the cars whos tyres are going off.
On hot days at the end of the first race, im close to overheating despite the fact i make a point of taking lots of fluids pre race.
Between the first and second race, my wife puts a cool wet towel on me and I normaly drink an energy drink like Rockstar or Monster.
This recharges me but I was wondering if I could do more or if specific training could help with the heat.
Thanks in advance.
Minicross,

Have you thought about going to Gatorade as opposed to like a Monster energy drink. I worry about the extreme overload nature of the energy drinks for max endurance activities like the racing you do.

Being in all around better shape will absolutely help alleviate that drawn out overheated feeling that you are saying is a problem. I'll cut you a deal. If you try out Racers Workout for a couple months, and you don't feel like it is creating a new you on the race track, keep the nutrition guide and workout blueprint and my team will refund your money.

I don't currently have any any clients who do your specific kind of racing and it sounds like your circumstances are tailor made for using Racers Workout.

I'll even throw in a years email support direct with me to my private email.

Does that sound fair to you?

I really think you can benefit here and I want you to have success.

Russ