Old 19 Mar 2011, 14:11 (Ref:2848847)   #39
RussBohaty
Advertising Partner
Rookie

United States
Forney, Texas
RussBohaty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The vital importance of following the right path

I like to call this post: Things change in a big way if you get your mind right.

Back in a past life before I got serious into training, I was involved heavily in the "unreal" world of professional wrestling. Back in Minnesota, I was a ring announcer for the American Wrestling Alliance (AWA). I knew well known guys like Mean Gene Okerlund, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, and Curt Henning. I knew them very well. I met a lot of great people. But overall wrestling is an insanely tough unforgiving business that often leads huge burnout and many times serious post traumatic type difficulties among the wrestlers.*

Myself, I was involved in a lot of partying and not taking proper care of myself. The whole lifestyle and the people I was around was promoting a direction that was leading to a lot of dissatisfaction. I was medicating the deep seeded negativity for a temporary good time. Luckily I was able to take stock and decided what I wanted my ideal life to look like. I got brutally honest with myself about whether the path I was on was taking me there.

I started a new journey towards exciting fun goals and even though it can be a long path with set backs, I would never trade it for the temporary highs of too many late nights with the wrong crowd. Racers Workout really is something special just like all the racers around the country who put it all on the line. It is for them. The thing that really makes it go is you. A racer who has that clear vision, is sticking with the right crowd of positive people and will do the work, will see indescribable gains in the gym and big time results on the track.

The commitment to that new you starts now. You'll have more fun then any old over the top night with the wrong crowd of people holding you back. I promise you that.

Best and we'll be talking soon,

Russ